Do you have excellent attention to detail, strong all-round IT capabilities and love working in administration? If so, we’d love to hear from you..
Liberty CL Recruitment is excited to be working exclusively with a world class provider in the search for a Business Administrator to join their busy and welcoming team, based in Havant.
You will be responsible for undertaking specific organisation and administrative tasks to support the bookings’ function.
In this varied role, you will be involved with performing a range of tasks, such as;
- Ensuring all admin related queries are dealt with promptly
- Accurately recording and inputting data
- Updating and checking personal information
- Creating files
- Reporting tasks
- Actioning requests for information
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Ad hoc duties as required
As a person, you will;
- Have previous experience working in administration and using a variety of computer-based systems
- Possess up to date IT knowledge, including Word & Excel
- Be used to meeting tight deadlines
- Have exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative in a fast-paced environment
Our client are offering a salary of up to £20,000 P/A + paid overtime and time + 1/3 for any unsociable hours worked. They also offer some incredibly competitive company benefits, including; 35 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), wellness programs, private medical insurance, life assurance, free on-site parking, on-site subsidised restaurant, plus more!!
Internal progression and development are encouraged, with plenty of opportunities on offer!
The department opening hours are between 06.45am – 6pm Monday to Friday, and the business is open to some flexibility for the right candidate. Apply today to discuss!
To find out more, please contact a member of the Liberty CL Recruitment team today by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com