Would you like to work for a market-leading, premium brand?
Liberty CL Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with our client in the search for an enthusiastic Ecommerce Marketing Assistant to join the ecommerce team at their HQ.
The salary is up to £25,000 P/A, which may be negotiable depending on experience, plus numerous company benefits, including; 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), Health cash plan, critical illness cover, company sick pay, plus more!
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you will play a hands-on role in supporting and delivering commercial and marketing plans.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with product launches and reporting tasks,
- Digital campaign content management,
- Identifying areas to help maximise onsite conversion,
- Contributing to the overall commercial strategy.
As an individual you will have;
- Previous experience using Ecommerce platforms (Salesforce would be ideal!)
- Knowledge of digital marketing and/or digital content management
- Good all-round IT skills, including; Microsoft Office. Knowledge of an ERP system would also be an advantage.
If you have experience working in a role dealing with a tangible consumer product, such as food, clothing, homeware etc. we would love to hear from you!
There is free parking on-site. You’ll be contracted to a 35-hour working week, Monday to Friday and hybrid-working 2-3 days from home per week is also available!
If you wish to discuss this role further, please contact the team at Liberty CL Recruitment by calling 023 9387 6666 or by emailing email@example.com